Mobile Pet Grooming Services offered by Aussie Pet Mobile
Aussie Pet Mobile offers a Variety of Cat and Dog Grooming Services at the Comfort of Your Home
15 Step Luxurious SPA Grooming Service
- On Site Grooming Assessment
- Clip Nails
- Brush out knots and debris
- Shampoo in Hydrobath
- Clean Eyes
- Clean Ears
- Initial Rinse
- Brush/Massage in Hydrobath
- Final Rinse
- Towel Dry Face
- Hand Blow Dry Body
- Trim Paw Pads
- Final Brush and Fluff
- Light Fragrance (with your approval)
- Tasty Treat (with your approval)
Additional Grooming Services
In addition to our fabulous “15 Step” Spa Treatment, which includes Nail Clipping, Bathing, Brushing, Drying and Massage, we also offer several other services:
- Shave Downs
- Breed Clips
- Puppy and Lion Cuts
- Hand Stripping
- Specialty Premium Shampoos*
The Fabulous FURminator!
Love your pet but hate the hair? Our FURminator service can dramatically reduce shedding by up to 70-90%** in your house!
- FURminator deShedding treatment addresses shedding at its core from the body out.
- It also helps to eliminate hairballs that can make your cat’s life miserable.
Hot Aloe Re-Moisturizing Treatments for Skin and Coat
Treat your pet to a wonderful spa service that will add soothing moisture to your pet’s skin!
- After bathing your pet, we apply the hot aloe treatment by wrapping your pet in a warm towel so that the Aloe soaks into their skin.
- Leaves your pet’s coat silky smooth and shiny, with a light baby fragrance.
Helps maintain healthy teeth and gums between veterinary cleanings.
Paw Pad Treatments
Paw pads can get dry and cracked – this can cause discomfort to your pet, especially in warm weather. Our paw pad treatment:
- Restores moisture
- Prevents cracking
- Softens paws
- Helps to stop slipping
Pawdicures (Nail Polish)
Flea and Tick Shampoos
Flea and Tick Applications
All of the products we use are Bio-Degradable, Eco-Friendly and Natural.
We look forward to meeting and developing a great relationship with you and your pet!
*Specialty premium shampoos include Oatmeal, Yucca, Hypo-Allergenic for sensitive skin, Medicated, and Bluing for white dogs- no exta charge.
**When done regularly every 6-8 weeks.